Sample and Quotas
- Incidence rate is based on proportion of general population and is the final product of all quotas and screening criteria
- Over-sample rate set at agency’s discretion, to deliver required final base size
- Quotas above 20% will be achieved +/- 10% (e.g. 50:50 target, 40:60 is acceptable)
- Quotas 20% or less will be achieved +/- 5% (e.g. 15:85 target, 10:90 is acceptable)
- Costs assume screener questionnaire is maximum 5 minutes
Product Trial Tools
- Costs assume Prep level is low-medium: Product can be prepared in max 3 minutes and does not require advanced prep
- Costs include product code labeling but exclude product sourcing, re-labeling and re-branding.
Kitchen / food prep facilities
- Costs exclude fridges, freezers or cooking equipment and temperature-controlled storage
- Product to be delivered direct to agency (one location)
- Product returns or destruction are excluded.
- Any product photography required is limited to a single picture of the products being tested for reference