When to use it
- Identifying strongest concepts
- Validate concept potential
- Optimize based on consumer feedback
- Maximize fit with desired brand positioning
- Allowing early volume forecasting (optional)
Robust evaluation of your concepts; enabling you to prioritize and improve concepts based directly on consumer feedback and check readiness for BASES.
What You Get
We will deliver:
- Concept performance measured for the target consumer group
- Purchase intent & KPIs
- Category incrementality measures
- Diagnostics (attribute measures and open-ended questions)
- Conceptual profiling to ensure brand fit
- Agreement to tailored product benefit statements
- Optimal price point
- Analyzed deck with recommendations
- Debrief call
Ready To Start?
Results from 24 hours
Prices from £2,550 €2,970 $3,330
Priced / Unpriced Purchase Intent
Compare the performance of your concepts and identify those that consumers find most appealing, with the option of both priced and unpriced purchase intent.
Purchase Intent vs. Claimed Frequency Of Purchase
Components of sales shown to indicate which will drive the most volume
Pricing In A Competitive Context
Through detailed pricing analysis, explore the optimal price point of your propositions in a competitive context - gaining clear feedback from your customers to understand perceptions of value.
Explore customer agreement to your choice of product benefit statements based on desired communications of your brand, enabling continuity between product positioning and core product statements. Data is formatted to highlight the concepts most closely fitting your benefit statements.
Maximize fit with your desired brand positioning to prioritize concepts close to your heartland
Interactive sticky notes, enabling your consumers to directly annotate areas of your concept where strengths and weaknesses exist, allowing you to optimize concepts with customer feedback at the core