When to use it
- To turn your early stage ideas into concepts that are perfectly in tune with the needs of your target audience – without endless reworks.
- Identify the most compelling ways to articulate your concept, particularly when describing more complex or novel ideas.
- Understand which aspects of your concept are most (and least) appealing – enabling clear prioritization
- Understand how to maximize concept differentiation and believeability
- Understand how the wording of a concept in one market needs to be adapted to reflect local market nuances.
Develop and optimize powerful concepts, based on feedback from your target audience. Utilize video-based qualitative exploration to define drivers of liking and clear optimization routes and quantitative scores to ensure insight is validated. Incorporate the voice of your consumer to create stronger concepts capturing key drivers of your creative stimuli.
What You Get
- Exploratory video feedback from qualitative respondents validated through the robustness of quantitative scoring.
- Immediate, instinctive responses to each concept to understand the subconscious feedback from consumers.
- Clear hierarchy of optimization recommendations based on consumer feedback and strength of consensus.
- Optimal alternative wording provided, based on consumer feedback.
- Optional online workshop session to refine wording collaboratively.
- Following fieldwork, the completed project will be available in the form of a PowerPoint report and accessible at any time via our online portal.
Clearly understand the preferences of your customer at an overall level, to determine which concepts perform best and which require further optimization to achieve in-market success
Identify the most compelling aspects of your concept, with additional supporting video insight from consumers.
Initial qual insight is captured on video, before consumers quantitatively rate how strongly they agree with the statements made. You get access to real consumer feedback, in an easily shareable format.